Connect with the World Chart Show
The World Chart Show: Where Stars Are Born
For the past 20 years, the 2-Hour, International Hit Countdown, The World Chart Show has been the launching pad for artists who have become famous around the world.
• Tove Lo • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis • Lana Del Rey
• 2-Hour Global, Mainstream, International Hit Countdown.
• Hosted by Music Industry Professional, and On-Air Talent, Mike Savage.
• The World Chart Show comes with an established digital platform in order to cross promote the program on social media.
• Cutting-edge, studio quality imaging produced by a globally renowned production studio.
• Global Artists are featured each week on The World Chart created by researching over 100 international charts.
• Customized promos for your station included.
• Download The World Chart Show Press Kit.
About Mike Savage
He has voiced programs for Delta Airlines and US Airways, and curated music for retail outlets including JCPenney, Steve Madden and Quicksilver. As an independent music consultant, Savage programmed several stations for the music streaming service Slacker, including their “UK Hits” and “UK Indie” channels.
Contact us to become a part of the World Chart Show network!
The World Chart Show has aired in over 130 different countries and on over 550 different radio stations around the world!
SAMPLES & CUE SHEETS
February 25-26 , 2017
Hour 1, Seg 1
Hour 1, Seg 2
Hour 1, Seg 3
Hour 1, Seg 4
Hear the hottest music heading for the chart — and be ahead of the curve! The music of tomorrow — played today!
World Chart Border Breakouts: Songs that are breaking in two or more countries at the same time.
Hits on the Horizon: New songs that have hit potential, but have not entered The World Chart.
World Chart Remixes: Exclusive remixes from DJs that will debut on the show.
Exclusive Extras: World premiere songs from the biggest artists before they hit radio. Hear these big songs first only on the World Chart Show.
World Chart Interviews: You will hear the biggest artists on Earth share their musical insights directly with your listeners.
Plus all of your favorite Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News!
|“The World Chart Show is absolutely the highlight of our programming. It’s on Saturday evening and that’s a good time for the people that are going to a party, it’s a good startup and a good appetizer for their evening out. It’s a taste of the world. I think most people are very interested.”
– Georg Dingler, MD, Radio Gong 96.3, Munich, Germany.
| “It’s hard to describe after so many shows what the World Chart Show means to me and my radio station. Before we started the show we tried different ones … but there was always something missing. Since we started the World Chart Show, the listeners like it very much. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.”
– From DJ Icko, Antenna 5, Skopje, Macedonia, who presents a locally co-produced version.
LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE – Despacito
KENDRICK LAMAR – Humble