The World Chart Show: Where Stars Are Born
In its 20 years broadcasting a weekly countdown of the hottest hits around the world, The World Chart Show has been the first step on the road to stardom for artists who have become household names in the United States. Imagine a playlist without groundbreaking artists like:
• Meghan Trainor • One Direction • Psy • Sam Smith • Sia • Tove Lo
The genre isn’t “World Music” — it’s Music Being Played… Around the World.
The greatest musical artists on Earth fill each weekly show with news, stories, gossip, and the best music. Complete with two hours of pure entertainment, two hours of the music of today and tomorrow, in one package that fits perfectly into your weekend programming. — The World Chart Show is for you!
• A Two-Hour Global, Mainstream, International Hit Countdown.
• The World Chart is compiled every week by researching over 100 international charts.
• Global Artists share the chart each week.
• The World Chart Show comes with an established digital platform so that you can cross promote the program across social media.
• Customized promos for your station included.
The World Chart Show has aired in over 130 different countries and on over 550 different radio stations around the world!
Hear the hottest music heading for the chart — and be ahead of the curve! The music of tomorrow — played today!
World Chart Border Breakouts: Songs that are breaking in two or more borders or countries at the same time.
Hits on the Horizon: New songs that have hit potential but have not entered The World Chart.
World Chart Remixes: Bonus hit songs from deejays and remixers that you will not hear anywhere else!
Exclusive Extras: World premieres songs from the biggest artists before they hit radio. Hear these big songs first only on the World Chart Show!
World Chart Interviews: We let the biggest artists on Earth share their musical insights directly with your listeners.