#1s Around The World
We play clips of three songs that are #1 in different countries, but which are not on the World Chart.
#1s Around The World MP3
World Chart Chat
Twice in every show, we have an exclusive conversation with one of the artists or bands on the chart.
World Chart Chat MP3
Whose Hits Are These?
When an artist returns to the show, we play a medley of their hits and ask listeners to identify the artist.
Whose Hits Are These? MP3
World Chart Music News
When the artists on the chart are making news, we tell the story with an audio clip. Music News MP3
We take a song that has just been released and play it before it makes its debut on the chart.
Future Hit MP3
The #1 in the World gets extra attention, either a specially-produced medley or montage of songs or a story about the song or artist at #1.
Request a demo to get a full show and/or a co-producer's kit to make a pilot show of your local version.
The World Chart Show
• A unique and fun listening experience for 2 hours each week.
• Habit-forming "appointment listening."
• Professionally written stories provide rich content.
• Identifies your station as an exclusive link to the world of entertainment.
• The fun and charismatic presentation of Lara Scott.
• Perfect for weekends or evenings while your regular air staff takes a break.
• Easy to co-produce with local personalities.
• New promos every week to promote the show to your audience.
• An ideal business opportunity for your sales staff to sell local sponsorships.
From Georg Dingler, Managing Director, Radio Gong 96.3, Munich, Germany:
"Lara Scott is fantastic. The World Chart Show is absolutely the highlight of our programming. It’s on Saturday evening and that’s a good time for the people that are going to a party, it’s a good startup and a good appetizer for their evening out. It’s a taste of the world. I think most people are very interested."
From DJ Icko, Antenna 5, Skopje, Macedonia, who presents a locally co-produced version:
"It's hard to describe after so many shows what the World Chart Show means to me and my radio station. Before we started the show we tried different ones ... but there was always something missing. The fluid with our audience was not there. Since we started the World Chart Show, the listeners like it very much. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work."