This library makes it easy to produce ’80s-styled imaging for any purpose. Use it in Station ID Logos, Top-of-the-Hour IDs, Segment Openers and Closers, or in special features such as Weekend Rewind or Flashback Lunch.
Sound Freqz ’80s contains:
• Anarchy IDs are fun, produced Plug-and-Play Shells containing real, original ’80s nostalgic audio drops.
• Branding Logo Beds, Sweepers, Breakers, Combos, Impacts, Wipes, Drones, Risers, Loops, Bumpers, Drops.
• ’80s Song Montages, Pre-Looped & Edited Instrumental Beds from ’80s Hits.
• Staged Specialty Effects and Fun Extras.
The Sound Freqz ’80s Imaging Library is 500-tracks delivered as uncompressed WAV files. The price for Sound Freqz 80s is US$599.
“Summer Sale – Now Available for $499”
Sound Freqz ’80s Imaging Library Audio Demo
“We wanted to take our 80’s radio station to the ultimate level. We started searching and found Sound Freqz 80’s Imaging from Radio Express. Once we received the library we knew this was what we needed for our Hot Hitz 80s station. Our Station IDs, Promos, Jingles, Top of Hour IDs, and Flashback Segments sound 1000x better with this imaging kit. A MUST HAVE!”
– Rockin’ Rob, Owner, Hot Hitz Radio Palm Coast, Florida
“When we decided to dive into ’80s programming with Awesome ’80s Friday Nights, I was concerned we wouldn’t be able to find enough material to give the show the ’80s vibe it needed. That is, until we came across the Sound Freqz ’80s imaging library! It’s like a gold mine! The variety of ’80s sounds and themes really helps to drive home the ’80s image, and the pre-produced shells make it easy and turn-key. From drops and beds to sound effects and loops, it’s all there. It’s like a decade in a box! Thanks Sound Freqz, for making my job easier, and making Friday nights sound AWESOME, literally!”
– Ken Payne, Program Director, Magic 102.7 Miami
“We love the Sound Freqz ’80s library! It is hard to find production tools that sound completely up-to-date while effectively conveying the flavor and essence of an ’80s station with the brand “Rewind.” Thanks for helping us continue to bring “Feel Good Favorites from the 80s and More” to our listeners in Chicago.”
– Barry James, Program Director, Chicago’s Rewind 100.3 FM